"only You can make every new day seem so new" ~Five Iron Frenzy

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tasty Tuesdays - Cheryl-tinis.

I apologize for not having pictures of my recipe this week - but it's still delicious :O)

My wonderful matron of honor at my wedding came up with this cocktail drink for my bachelorette party.  It is by far my favorite drink. 
Ever!

You will need:
Triple Sec
Vodka
Raspberry-Cranberry juice (we used light - less sugar)
Raspberries
Ice

-Put few ice cubes in your glass. 
-Add one shot of vodka, and one shot of triple sec.  
-Fill the rest of the way with ras/cran juice.
-Garnish with raspberries.

*works best with larger cocktail glasses - smaller ones make a stronger drink*

Making a whole pitcher at a time?
-Fill pitcher about 1/4 full with ice.
- Eyeball vodka and triple sec (remember - you can always add more at the end, if there isn't enough, but you can't take it out).
-Fill the rest of the way with the juice.
-Add a liberal amount of raspberries.

Enjoy!

Much Love to All


dance your way back to zion

No comments:

Post a Comment