"only You can make every new day seem so new" ~Five Iron Frenzy

Friday, May 6, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

My new brilliant idea is to do one post a week on something I am thankful for.
This week, in light of starting a new job, I am thankful that I have a job!  Now this is not really my ideal job, or one that I want to keep for the next several years, but I am still thankful for it.

My ideal job would be actually doing something in my field of study - teaching.  But there aren't exactly a bunch of teaching positions popping up all over the state.  In the mean time, I need to be doing something, namely making money, and I am extremely thankful for this job.

I am beginning work work - part time - at Cabela's, and you know what? I could do a lot worse.  Cabela's seems like it's going to be a really fun place to work. 
To begin with, it's an awesome store in and of itself.  To add onto this, all of the employes ("outfitters") are very nice and helpful - and not just to the customers, but to each other also.  The managers also seem to be very helpful and friendly.  Granted, I have only worked there for a few days, so this picture might be slightly glossed over, but out of everyone I talked to, they all said they really enjoyed working there.

So thank God that I not only have a job, but a quite decent one, until I am able to find a position teaching!

Much love to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment