"only You can make every new day seem so new" ~Five Iron Frenzy

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Most Favorite-est Outfit (P31-Day14)

Today is "post an outfit pic" day.  Currently, this is my favorite outfit to wear:


It includes my comfy, yet dressy dark-wash jeans from Old Navy, a pink tank from Charlotte Reus under my stretchy/dressy white T-shirt from Forever 21, my favorite cardigan that my husband bought me from Old Navy for my birthday, my pearl necklace that my brother bought me for Christmas (also the matching earrings and bracelet), and my green converses.


This is probably more than you wanted to know, but I'm also wearing my matching bra/underwear that I bought in Dublin, Ireland and my Old Navy socks that I got for Christmas (if you haven't guessed already, ON is my favorite clothing store).

To top it all off, I'm also wearing my favorite Mary Kay eye shadow/blush colors, and my hair is done in my favorite style:  fun, wavy, and EASY (it only takes me about 30 seconds to do - a little mousse, some scrunching, and I'm done).

There you have it, my favorite outfit ... I think I'm going to go shower and put it on right now!  Not planning on going anywhere today, but (most importantly), this outfit makes me feel good.  It's comfortable, it's cute, and it's flattering.  All essential components in making up a favorite outfit!

Much love to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I like to know that you are wearing matching bra & underwear. Before we were married, Nick asked me if I had matching.... I told him hopefully I'd get some as bridal shower gifts... which I kindof did, but I never wear matching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and they're rather comfy! AND they're a souvenir from Ireland!

    ReplyDelete