"only You can make every new day seem so new" ~Five Iron Frenzy

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Blame Eve...

What wears me out as a woman?


Fortunately, right now I don't have too many demands on my time to wear me out.  I am enjoying being married without kids and am currently job searching.


One thing, however, has never failed to wear me out as a woman.  And that would be that wonderful gift that mother nature brings every month.  How can I be expected to operate normally and (while I was student teaching) go into work with a smile on my face when I am horribly fatigued, have a bad case of the grumps, have an awful headache, feel like I weight 300 pounds, my face is breaking out, and I'm bent over in -other- pain, just to name a few?


Seriously, what happened to the days when women stayed in bed and didn't stir from their room that whole week? 


And some day, in the future, when I get pregnant and go through labor, be ready to hear my rants on that :O)

2 comments: