"only You can make every new day seem so new" ~Five Iron Frenzy

Thursday, April 14, 2011

ABC's of Me



I actually stole this from my sister-in-law's blog, who stole it from someone else...

age: 25
bed size: Queen
chore you hate: Taking out the trash
dogs: Someday! I want a puppy SO bad right now :(
essential start of the day: Coffee and breakfast
favorite color: Greens, purples, and blues :O)
gold or silver: White gold!
height: 5' 7"
instruments I play (or have played): Flute and a little guitar
job title: Currently unemployed, but I like to go by "house wife" :O)
kids: Ask me again in about 3 years, then you MIGHT get a response
live: The very tiny, yet quaint, town of Dundee MI
Mom's name: Janet
nickname: depends on who you ask - Cherio (Kathie), Cherylyn (Katie)
overnight hospital stays: Once - I had a concussion when I was 9 yrs old.
pet peeve: Bad grammar, use of the word "ain't"
quote from a movie: Hmmm....I have waaaayyy too many of these...let's go with:
"Life is short, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" -Ferris Bueller's Day Off
right or left handed: Left
siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother, 1 sister-in-law, and 5 brothers-in-law...
time you wake up: I've been spoiled lately - whenever my body decides it's time
underwear: preferably cute ones - I like lacy ones...
vegetables you dislike: green beans :P
what makes you run late: My husband, haha. Just kidding, I don't ever run late - it's actually another pet peeve of mine...
x-rays you've had done: head (c-scan), foot, and teeth
yummy food you make: mostly baked goods - cookies, apple pie, cake
zoo animal: Elephant!

So what else is new in life? A LOT lately...
The other week I went home and visited my family, including all my ADORABLE nieces and nephews, here's the most recent pics of them:
Sophia (7) and Gwen (8) dressed as their favorite book characters: Juney B. Jones and Fancy Nancy :D

Isaiah (3) and Eleanor (2) reading books :D

...aaaand...

....drum roll please...

...the newest addition to the family...

...my FIFTH nephew/niece...

 Okay, stop a sec - isn't there a gender neutral term for this? Like there is for siblings and parents? ... someone should invent one...

 ...ANYWAY....

Here he is!
Jackson Henry Matthew! Just sittin' there looking adorable :O)

Other than that...

Adam and I went to a Tiger's game on Sunday afternoon with his family and the two of us went back Monday afternoon to see Verlander pitch!

True, the Tigers lost both games, but we had fun regardless!
After Monday's game, we had dinner at Fuddruckers - BEST burger I've ever had,
then we saw Adjustment Bureau - I highly recommend it, excellent movie,
and then we grabbed some Cold Stone before heading back home.
QUITE the awesome day, I must say :O)

Other than that...

I had my job interview at Cabela's yesterday, and once my drug test/background check come back, I'll have a job! I should be hearing back from them in about 2 weeks.

Other than that...

This weekend I am going to see a musical at Spring Arbor that was written and directed by two of the most amazing girls I have every known/lived with, but more about that next week, after I actually see it :O)

THE END!

finally...

Love to all!
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. he is just sittin there lookin all cute! dang.
    coffee, my essential too. green beans on the other hand. YUM. (yeah, my kids hate them too. must be a matthew thing.)

    ReplyDelete